Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Abandoned Vehicles on Public Streets


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Step Two
  • Step One

    1. This form is for reporting abandoned motorized vehicles on public streets only.

    2. If the vehicle is a trailer, camper, boat or other towable (non-driveable) vehicle please call 9-1-1 so an accident investigator can be dispatched. We cannot use this form for those vehicles.

    3. We can not accept anonymous complaints. We will, however, keep your name confidential.