Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report Graffiti/Vandalism in Parks, Trails and Open Space

  1. Your name and contact information are optional but will be helpful if we have further questions.

    Use this form to report graffiti and vandalism in city parks, trails, open space and other public facilities.

    To report graffiti in other areas and private property, the Missoula Police Department’s Online Non-Emergency Reporting Form.

    If vandalism presents a safety hazard or is causing flooding or other emergencies, call Park Operations Mon - Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at 406-552-6253. After hours, please call 911 and they will dispatch the appropriate Parks personnel.

  2. Email Follow-Up
  3. What is your concern?*

    Please check all that apply.

  4. Please be as specific as possible (e.g., name of park, trail or open space, location within the park, trail or open space, park equipment closest to location, nearest cross street, etc.) Is it throughout the area or in a specific location?

  5. What does it say or depict? What color is it? What is broken or vandalized? 

  6. Please provide additional information, such as: did you see the graffiti or vandalism taking place? Do you have any information that might help police identify the offenders?

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.