Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Parks & Recreation Share The Fun Scholarship Application

  2. Share The Fun Recreation Grants

    Apply for a scholarship for camps, swim passes, swim lessons, or other youth and adult programs. Scholarships are funded by the City of Missoula and by Missoula County for County residents. Please complete this form BEFORE REGISTRATION so we can attach the correct scholarship to your Webtrac account. Please review the Share The Fun Program Policies before completing the form.


  3. After completing this form, you will receive emailed information about how to register for Summer Camps and other programs within 5 business days. Information provided will remain confidential. Questions or concerns? Use the box below, call 721-7275, or email

  4. Residency*

    Sorry, Share the Fun grants are available only to Missoula City and County residents.

    CITY RESIDENTS: Please check out the CityCard resident discount information at the bottom of this form.

  5. Do you know your Webtrac online registration login and password?*
  6. Please list participant names and birthdates
    Members of your household only, please. List additional children in the box below.
  7. First and last names, birthdates
  8. As listed on your federal income tax return, including unemployment. Proof of income is not required at the time of application. By completing this form, you certify that you will provide proof of income if requested by City of Missoula financial auditors. Scholarship amounts are based on income levels below.

  9. Choose your programs of interest:*
  10. By electronically signing this form, I certify the above information is accurate, that I agree to comply with Share The Fun Program Policies and that my child/children will comply with program safety protocols. I further agree that while proof of income is not required at the time of application, I will provide proof of income if requested by City of Missoula financial auditors.


    Families who live within City limits are eligible for discounts of up to 20% on most Parks programs. You will need to purchase a $2 Resident Discount Card to receive the discount. Share The Fun Recreation Grants can cover that cost, or you can pay at registration.

    To confirm your City residency, please upload a photo or screenshot of a piece of mail from an official source* which shows a member of your household's name and address. Use the "Upload Address Confirmation" box at right.

    *Acceptable documents include utility bills, mail from any government agency, rent statement or lease, vehicle registration. Sorry, your driver’s license is not acceptable for address confirmation.

  12. 2023 Income levels scholarship
  13. Leave This Blank:

  14. This field is not part of the form submission.