How do I open or close a utility account?

Moving In:  Please contact our customer service representatives at (406) 552-6700. We will need your name, your number from a government-issued form of identification (driver's license number, passport number, etc.), telephone number, name of spouse or roommates, mailing address, and landlord information to establish service. You may also be required to pay a deposit.

Moving Out: The person whose name appears on the utility account is responsible for notifying us of the move out date. A final billing will be mailed after the account is closed. We are unable to make billing adjustments for late notification. All deposits are refunded to the account when you call to close your utility account.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my utility bill?
2. How do I open or close a utility account?
3. Do I qualify for a low income discount on my utility bill and how much is the discount?
4. What changes were made to your utility billing process?
5. Why is Missoula Water billing me for previously unbilled water usage?
6. What form of payment do you take?
7. How do I see my utility bill online?
8. Do the utilities charge a late fee?