- City Clerk
- Draft and develop City legislation and policies
- Coordinate City Council legislative services & activities
- Assemble City Council agendas, minutes, and supplemental information
- Perform legislative research
- Provide records
- Advertise public hearings (PDF)
- Manage City Council board appointments
- Supervise the bidding process
- Cable complaints
- When are City Council agendas, minutes and packets posted on the website?
Generally, we post the council's packet containing the agenda, minutes, committee minutes, and other documents late on the Friday afternoon prior to a Council meeting. You can sign up to be notified when these documents are posted and to find out what the Council did when the meeting is over.
- What are the dates, times and locations for city council meetings?
The City Council meets the first four Mondays of each month, except for legal holidays. City Council meetings begin at 6 p.m. and are currently being held virtually. Please visit the meetings page for more information about how to attend.
The City observes the following legal holidays:
- New Year’s Day—January 1st
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day—the third Monday in January
- President’s Day---the third Monday in February
- Memorial Day—the last Monday in May
- Independence Day—July 4th
- Labor Day—the 1st Monday in September
- Columbus Day—the 2nd Monday in October
- Election Day—the 2nd Tuesday in November, even numbered years
- Veteran’s Day—November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day—the fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day—December 25th
Click here to view the dates Council will not hold a meeting.
- How do I sign up to receive the City Council agenda and action summary?
Visit "Notify Me" to sign up.