Volunteers Needed

For the Police Commission

Be a part of keeping local government accessible to the community. Mayor John Engen is seeking an applicant to serve on the Police Commission.     

The City of Missoula Police Commission holds quarterly meetings to review complaints brought against Missoula Police Department employees and reports its findings to the mayor.  On behalf of the mayor, the Missoula Police Commission holds hearings at the request of complainants who are not satisfied with the Missoula Police Department's resolution of complaints.  

For more information please visit the Police Commission page.

Applicant will be filling a vacated term that begins immediately.  Applicants applying for the board will interview with Mayor Engen and must reside within city limits. 

​Apply Online Here

Online Application

Download Application Here

We will accept applications until 5:00 pm on Friday, May 25, 2018.  You may apply electronically by using the link above, print the application and mail it to the Mayor's office at 435 Ryman, Missoula, MT 59802, or bring your application to the mayor's office.  If you have any questions please contact Heidi Bakula in the mayor's office at 552-6001 or by email, hbakula@ci.missoula.mt.us.