Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Development Services

  1. Citizen Complaint Form
  2. Report a Sign Violation

    Development Services investigates compliance issues on a complaint basis only. If there is a sign violation that you would like to... More…

  1. City Growth Policy Comment Form
  2. Street Use Permit Application

I Want To

  1. Report a Pothole
  2. Submit a Comment / Suggestion
  1. Report a Storm Water Concern

    Notifies Storm Water Utility staff of a potential storm water issue.


  1. Community Forum Presentation Request
  2. Moose Can Gully/South 39th Street Priorities Questionnaire

  3. Traffic Circle Grant application

    Grants are available on a first come, first serve basis for up to $150.00 each.

  1. Contact Information--Traffic Calming Circles project

    Please fill out so we will be able to provide you with updates, events, and a information on obtaining funds and training for your... More…

  2. Neighborhood Council Request for Reallocated Funds

Parks Department

  1. Parks and Recreation BASE Camp Scholarship

    Apply for a scholarship for BASE Camp out-of-school-time child care. ALL families, regardless of income level, are eligible.

  2. Private Lesson Request

    Currents offers private and semi-private lessons. Private (one-on-one) lessons are $15/lesson, $20/semi-private lesson (2 students per... More…

  3. Sponsor Interest Form

    For those interested in the opportunity to become a Corporate Sponsor for the Fort Missoula Regional Park or would like more... More…

  4. Volunteer Interest Form

    For those interested in volunteering for Fort Missoula Regional Park or seeking more information. Contact: Nikki Perez Recreation... More…

  1. Parks Refund Request

    Request a refund or credit on account for a program canceled by Parks and Recreation.

  2. SOQ/RFQ Submittal Form
  3. Tree Debris Removal Request

    Report downed tree branches from City trees. If this is an emergency, call 911.

Public Comments

  1. Submit comments concerning the proposed acquisition of the Mountain Water Company to Mayor Engen and members of City Council.

    Let us know your viewpoint concerning the City of Missoula's proposed acquisition of the Mountain Water Company. Your message will be... More…

Public Works

  1. Report a Hazard with Bike Lane
  2. Sidewalk Snow/Ice Reporting Form
  3. Storm Water Management Program (SWMP) Comment Form
  1. Request Sewer Connection Fee Calculation
  2. Snowplowing Concerns or Comments

    We strive to provide Missoula's citizens with the best services possible, so please let us know if you have a specific concern or see... More…

  3. Weed Hazard Reporting Form