What is the building inspection jurisdiction?
The City Building Inspection Division only has jurisdiction within the Missoula City Limits. If you are outside the Missoula City Limits but within Missoula County please contact the Missoula County Building Inspection Division at (406) 258-3701.

Show All Answers

1. What building codes are currently being used?
2. Do I need a Building Permit?
3. What type of work does not require a Building Permit?
4. Can I file a complaint about the property I am renting?
5. Do I have to get a permit to construct or repair a fence?
6. Do I have to hire a contractor?
7. Do my building plans have to be drawn by an architect or engineer?
8. What inspections to I need to schedule?
9. How do I schedule and inspection?
10. How do I check the results of an inspection?
11. What is the building inspection jurisdiction?
12. Do I need a permit for demolition?
13. Do I need and electrical, mechanical or plumbing permit?
14. Do I need a moving permit?
15. What is the Voluntary Residential Inspection Program (VRIP)?