The City Council meets the first four Mondays of each month, except for legal holidays. City Council meetings begin at 6 p.m. and are currently being held virtually. Please visit the meetings page for more information about how to attend.
The City observes the following legal holidays:
- New Year’s Day—January 1st
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day—the third Monday in January
- President’s Day---the third Monday in February
- Memorial Day—the last Monday in May
- Independence Day—July 4th
- Labor Day—the 1st Monday in September
- Columbus Day—the 2nd Monday in October
- Election Day—the 2nd Tuesday in November, even numbered years
- Veteran’s Day—November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day—the fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day—December 25th
Click here to view the dates Council will not hold a meeting.