If you would like to get involved or want more information on your Neighborhood Council, please contact Colin Woodrow by phone at: 552-6081 or email: email@example.com
Message from Missoula Neighborhoods:
City Council Candidates Forum 3 Consecutive Wednesdays!
Missoula Neighborhoods and the League of Women Voters of Missoula will hold a series of City Council Candidate Forums and you are invited to participate. Please see the updated schedule below which accommodates the Forward Montana Mayoral and Wards 1-3 Forum on 9/29. Our updated schedule ensures all candidates can participate in all forums they are invited to attend.
Wednesday September 29th
Ward 5 & Ward 6
Wednesday October 6th
Ward 3 & Ward 4
Wednesday October 13th
Ward 1 & Ward 2
Because of COVID-19, the forums will be broadcast virtually via Zoom and on MCAT from the Missoula City Council Chambers, 140 W. Pine; the in-person event is not open to the public and there will be no interaction with the Zoom viewers.
The purpose of the Candidate Forum is to give Missoula voters an opportunity to submit written questions to the candidates and hear your responses. The forums will follow the nonpartisan, unbiased and impartial format established by the League of Women Voters. League members will moderate and time-keep, and the League will screen questions submitted by the public for duplication and appropriateness.
- Questions must be submitted in writing via email, by noon the Monday prior to the week’s forum event, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No questions will be taken during the event.
- The League of Women Voters will screen the questions will be screened for duplication and appropriateness.
- Questions related to city-wide or Ward-specific issues are preferred, rather than neighborhood specific problems.
- All candidates will answer each question.
- No questions directed at a single candidate will be accepted.
- Candidates will be asked as many questions as time permits.
- Each candidate will have the same amount of time to respond. Responses will be strictly timed to ensure fairness.
- The order candidates respond will rotate so each candidate will have an opportunity to speak first and last.
Neighborhood Councils, Office of Neighborhoods Facebook, City Council, City Calendar; City Meetings, Planning Projects and Updates, Private Development Projects, Public Infrastructure Projects, Board and Commission Vacancies, Missoula Redevelopment Agency Current Agenda, Citywide Events Calendar