Upcoming Dates for Sleepy Inn Deconstruction Work
The public should expect to see abatement and deconstruction activity at the Sleepy Inn property at 1427 W Broadway St. starting next week. The following dates are targets and may change due to weather or other interruptions that could modify this schedule:
- Monday, February 27: ACM will begin Asbestos abatement in the building.
- Thursday, March 9: Heritage Timber will begin deconstruction of the building.
- Tuesday, April 4: Three Rivers Landworks will begin removing the building after deconstruction and salvage of materials are completed.
- Wednesday, April 12: Target date for substantial completion of the project.
- After April 12: Three Rivers Landworks will demobilize and clean up site, and remove any remaining equipment.
Project updates will be posted on the MRA Sleepy Inn webpage, including the future of the Sleepy Inn site.
For questions during construction, email Annie Gorski, MRA Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 406-552-6155.