News Flash

All Current News - Home

Posted on: November 2, 2018

Municipal Court accepting requests for surcharge fees refunds

You may also request the form by

  • e-mailing the court at
  • calling the court at (406) 552-6180
  • faxing a request to receive the form to (406) 327-2129 or
  • visiting the court on the first floor of City Hall at 435 Ryman St.

Requestors calling the court outside business hours should leave a message with their names (please spell first and last names), dates of birth and mailing addresses or clearly stated e-mail addresses to which the form can be e-mailed. Callers should leave a current phone number in case a court staff member needs to contact the caller to clarify information.

Refund requests will be processed in the order of receipt by the court.

Refund form
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in All Current News - Home

Food For Fines First Donation-Jodi Pilgrim

Parking: Food for Fines this month

Posted on: November 2, 2018
Fall leaves against the street curb

It's Leaf Season!

Posted on: October 26, 2018