News Flash

Development Services

Posted on: June 13, 2018

When should I make a Hazardous Vegetation complaint?

Complaints about vegetation that blocks visibility and creates potential safety issues for non-motorized and motorized travelers can be submitted throughout the year.  Complaints about vegetation that exceeds 24" in height and creates potential fire dangers can be submitted between June 1st and September 30th.  Use the City's online form to place your complaint - be sure to include a specific address.

Note: unsightly aesthetics and/or noxious weeds less than 2 feet in height do not qualify as a hazardous vegetation complaint. 

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email