The Sewer Connection Loan Program was created in 1989 to help finance sewer connections for low-income property owners. This loan can cover the sewer connection fees and construction costs.
View the two payment options.
How to Apply
Contact Public Works at 406-552-6769 or by email. You must meet the following criteria and application requirements.
The owner must meet all of the following conditions:
- Residential property only - No commercial / multi-family dwellings (mobile homes are okay)
- Owner has to occupy the home
- Lot size is no larger than 50,000 square feet
- Income level of all people in home cannot exceed 80% of Federal HUD Median Household Income (PDF)
- Last year's Federal income tax and attachments
- Notarized Application Form
- Pay an administrative fee of $25
For more information about the sewer loan program, email Public Works or call 406-552-6769.