The Franklin to the Fort neighborhood is located in the area beginning at South Third Street W. and Russell Street south to the Bitterroot Spur Trail, following the Bitterroot Spur Trail to Reserve Street, north along Reserve Street to South Third Street W., and along South Third Street W. to Russell Street. View a map of the neighborhood.
What is important to the Franklin to the Fort Neighbors?
1. Missing curbs and sidewalks/ADA concerns - 33 Votes
2. Update on status of Forest Service Depot - 9 Votes
3. Russell St. update - 7 Votes
4. Municipalization of water system - 7 Votes
5. Neighborhood Greenways - 6 Votes
6. Franklin Park upgrades - 5 Votes
7. 5th and 6th Street proposals - 5 Votes
8. Q&A with Urban Forester - 5 Votes
9. Urban deer - 4 Votes
10. Update on 3rd St. reconstruction - 4 Votes
11. Neighborhood Watch - 4 Votes
Street Division crews will work on pavement maintenance on Orange Street between Sixth Street and the south end of the Orange Street bridge during the next few weeks. Expect minor traffic delays. The street will remain open with access to businesses. Learn more...