The Franklin to the Fort neighborhood is located in the area beginning at South Third Street W. and Russell Street south to the Bitterroot Spur Trail, following the Bitterroot Spur Trail to Reserve Street, north along Reserve Street to South Third Street W., and along South Third Street W. to Russell Street. View a map of the neighborhood.
What is important to the Franklin to the Fort Neighbors?
1. Missing curbs and sidewalks/ADA concerns - 33 Votes
2. Update on status of Forest Service Depot - 9 Votes
3. Russell St. update - 7 Votes
4. Municipalization of water system - 7 Votes
5. Neighborhood Greenways - 6 Votes
6. Franklin Park upgrades - 5 Votes
7. 5th and 6th Street proposals - 5 Votes
8. Q&A with Urban Forester - 5 Votes
9. Urban deer - 4 Votes
10. Update on 3rd St. reconstruction - 4 Votes
11. Neighborhood Watch - 4 Votes
The APA has named the Heart of Missoula in Missoula, Montana, as one of five 2017 Great Neighborhoods on APA’s annual Great Places in America list, which marks the kick-off of the organization’s National Community Planning Month celebration. Learn more...