Adult Cornhole League – Ages 16+
Join us for some friendly competition this fall with the first-ever Parks and Rec Cornhole League at City Life Gym! It’s an easy game to learn and can be challenging at any skill level.
Teams of 2 will compete in a round-robin league for 6 weeks to become the Cornhole Champs! Self-officiated, a minimum of 2 games per night are guaranteed. Teams may add up to 2 additional players for substitutes. Masks required per public health orders.
Grab your friends and toss like a boss! Sign up today at www.missoulaparks.org/register or phone 721-PARK.
|Deadline||Monday, Nov. 2, 5 p.m.|
|League Play||Wednesdays, November 4 – December 16. (No games November 25.)|
|Time||Bags fly at 6 pm or later, depending on number of teams.|
|Location||City Life Gym, 1515 Fairview|
|Format||6-week round-robin league, self-officiated. Two games per night guaranteed.|
|Team Fee||$40 per team.|
|Min/Max||Minimum 6 teams, max. 20|
Quick and easy team registration
Register early, leagues fill quickly! Team registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Captains, please fill out team roster completely with captain and player information.
- Bring the form and team fee to Currents Aquatics Center in McCormick Park, 600 Cregg Lane. We accept cash, local checks, Visa, or MasterCard. Please note the registration deadline listed with each sport.
- IMPORTANT: All players must sign in at IMLeagues.com and complete the waiver/sportsmanship agreement. Instructions (PDF) Questions? Call 406-552-6266.
- Captain’s meetings are MANDATORY unless otherwise noted. If a team captain cannot make the meeting, a team representative must attend. Meetings will include sport-specific rules and rule changes, roster requirements, sportsmanship/player code of conduct, gym and facility rules and uniform/equipment requirements.
- Current game schedules and information can be found at IMLeagues.com.
- Free Agents: Find your sport and league at IMLeagues.com to register as a free agent.
- Depending on the number of teams, some leagues may be combined and/or play on different days.
- Questions? Email us or phone 406-552-6266.